Ullapool Village Hall
Welcome to the website of our traditional hall, located on Market Street in
the heart of the historical conservation area of Ullapool, Wester Ross, in the
north west Highlands of Scotland.
"It's so big and light and airy - it just makes me want to dance!"
We offer a range of flexible venues:
- the main hall - large and airy with a new floor;
- a medium sized committee or meeting room;
- a side room, adjacent to both the kitchen and main hall - suitable for
storing food and drink; as a waiting room, breakout room, dressing room or
quiet area; or a space for messy activities;
- a large foyer and conservatory with comfortable seating;
- a well equipped kitchen with serving hatch.
The newly refurbished Village Hall is a stunning venue for:
- Music, drama and other performing arts events;
- Wedding receptions and other functions;
- Conferences, meetings and corporate events;
- Ceilidhs, parties, anniversaries and celebrations;
- Fundraising events;
- Training courses;
- Youth organisations;
Please take a look around our site and contact us
if we can help with any queries or questions you might have.
Please have a look at our Gallery for some pictures of
the Hall and events.
Take a look at Find Us for details on where we are and
how to get here.
Our Links will take you to some other useful sites
around the area and help organise any trip or event here.
Tuesday 21st July 2015
Fèis Rois & Western Isles Ceilidh Trails
5 of Ross-Shire’s most outstanding young traditional musicians are taking part
in this innovative project throughout July and August. Tonight they will be
joined by the Western Isles Trail. The Ceilidh Trail provides young people aged
16 – 25 with the opportunity to learn about life as a professional touring
artist. The Fèis Rois Ceilidh Trail takes high quality traditional music to
places where visitors will be in the peak summer months and is a successful
cultural tourism initiative. This summer the group are performing at venues from
Torridon Inn to Poolewe Ceilidh Nights and from the Black Isle Show to Belladrum
Don’t miss a fantastic Ceilidh Dance with lively reels, jigs and beautifully
crafted Gaelic song.